Saturday, February 7, 2009

At The Fire House



So I'm at the fire house today and I thought I would mess around with some more lighting stuff. Keeping in mind I only have a limited amount of equipment, they may look a lot like the others. But like I've said in the past, I'm still learning and I gotta practice on something. So I thought I would snap a couple shots of my helmet. I think it's got a lot of character and has a TON of stories under it's bell. Well take a look and tell me what ya think. I had fun working on these and trying different effects on each one. They all seemed to work out pretty well in my opinion.








2 comments:

pdsifd14 said...

I like number 4 and 5. nice touch with the lighting.

Kiera said...

2 and 4 are my favs. Good job with the lighting! Keep it up hero...