Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cancun 09

So I got to go to Cancun, Mexico a few weeks ago. First time for me. Been on my list of places I wanted to see before I died. Needless to say, was really looking forward to the trip. Then, out of the blue, BAM....swine flu. WTH?!?! Well, after much consideration and looking into possible alternate destinations, we decided to suck it up and give it a shot. What's the worst that could happen?? So myself, my lovely girlfriend Amber, my brother and his lovely wife Sarah boarded our flights to Mexico. 

It was AWESOME! There was no one there!! Which made for a very relaxing trip. Just what I needed. And of course I found some time to squeeze in picture taking time. Here are just a few with these super hot models I found walking down the beach. Enjoy.
















No comments: